Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

An Update on my Life (or, In Which I Muse)

My life is terribly repetitive.

It's an odd thing to say, but I'm sure that everyone has felt thus in their life. I wake up every morning at the same time, eat breakfast, go to school. I sit for seven hours learning about a variety of things. Lately, even the more interesting things have begun to feel dull and repetitive. My schedule never changes. I come home, I write a bit and do homework, and then it's some reading and Internet, and then bed.

And then the same thing all over again. That's really all I have to say on that topic, but it's what's been on my mind lately. So in other news...

Last weekend, Halloween weekend if you want to look at it that way, was the first snow of the year. Which is insane because it was the last day of October/ first day of November and it never snows that early where I live. Typically there's some snow around January (last year it snowed a magnificent five inches one day and it was truly wonderful) but never ever in early November. Not much snow, but it was visible.

I've been writing furiously ever since the beginning of November because of NaNoWriMo, and I'm five chapters into my book. Five, you guys. And I got a good friend of mine to join in, and am very excited to see how that turns out. Unfortunately this means that I've been almost entirely disregarding my Christmas knitting, and I know that eventually I'm going to be in a panic trying to make up for the lost time. Ah well.

So that's my life at the moment. I know a lot of y'all are participating in NaNoWriMo this year, how's it going for you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! You are one of my nominees of the One Lovely Blog Award. Please, check it out: http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com/2014/11/one-lovely-blog.html
    - June

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated